Since One Houston began organizing in 2015 we have...
- Encouraged HISD to cut nearly 1 million dollars to exclusionary discipline practices
- Hosted an Exclusionary Discipline Teach-In
- Organized a School Board Accountability Forum
- Facilitated an Issues Assembly with more than 150 attendees
- Moblized more than one hundred communiy organizers to knock in hundred of doors in a get out to vote campaign
- Built community power by hosting more than a hundred house meetings
- Developed relationships and educational leaders, board members, teachers, students, community members, and families in the Houston Area